Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dad, Happy Father's Day :D


Dad, you’re like the sun to me,
a sure thing, always there,
beaming light and warmth on my life.

Whatever is good in me today.


I owe to your wisdom, your patience,

your strength, your love.


You taught me by example,

as a role model,
how to be my own person,

how to believe in myself,

instructing me without controlling me.


Even when we disagreed,
you held us together,

so our bond was never broken.


I understand what you do for me,
and

I am so grateful that I have you
as my solid foundation, my rock.

I respect you, I admire you,
I love you,
my guiding light, my father.

Dad, You are my brightest Star
Shining all the time, in depth of my Heart.

You are my moon,
enlightening brightness during night.

You are my Night Lamp,showing a new way,
when there exists
thorns everywhere.

You & Mom holding my hands,
taught how to keep
foot steps.

You always get me wafers,
which is my most favorite snack :)

Dad, I really extremely Love you a lot!!!!!
Words are nothing to explain bond/relationship of Me & You :)


9 comments:

septembermom said...

So touching! Your dad must be so proud of you! Happy Father's Day to your Dad!! Dads are truly wonderfully giving people in our lives. I miss my dad. Enjoy your day!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

A wonderful tribute to your Dad, I never knew mine amd missed out on a father/daughter relationship.

Yvonne.

Creativity said...

Septembermom :- S, Dads are wonferful :D Thanks a lot :)

Creativity said...

Yvonne :- :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Daddy day to your dad!

Creativity said...

Thanks a Lot :)

Pallav said...

very touching n relating it is..
ur dad must be luck to have daughter like u..

Pallav

Creativity said...

Pallav :- Thanks a lot :)

chinnu said...

wow! wonderful poem..... wonderful tribute to your dad :) its very heart touching..... Father daughter relationship is very beautiful..... :) Im having tears in my eyes after reading this poem....