Monday, January 24, 2011

Butterfly !


Butterfly Butterfly
Where Are You Flying ??
What Do You Like ??
Were The Questions I Asked. 

Fluttering Its Wings
Came & Sat On My 
Window Pane. 

The Moment It Landed
Its Beautiful Wings
Attracted And Tempted To
Keep Staring It !!

Butterfly Butterfly,
This Creativity
Loves You A Lot !

The Moment You Came, 
I Felt, As Though I'm 
Catching  Beautiful 
View of A Bright Sun 
Along With Your Colorful Wings! 

Keep Visiting And
Embrace My Heart & Mind
With Your Beautiful 
Colorful Wings !!

PS :- Dear Bloggers, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable For The Previous Post, "Kidnapped Nap"



2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I love bitterflies and this poem was excellently written.
Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

Hope said...

i love butterflies too. your poem just made them more beautiful!
thank you