Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Principle & One Command!

My Pen To Write
Is The Keyboard
Eraser To Erase
Is The Backspace
For A Finger Gap
Between Two Words
Is The Space bar. 
To Jump Into The Next Line
Is The Enter Key. 



My Fingers Just 
Move On The Keys, 
Eyes Looks At The Screen
Brain Keeps Thinking,
What To Write Next ?
Have I Committed 
Any Errors While Typing ?




Ears Keep Listening To 
The Melodious Songs
Heart Keeps Tempting 
To Write More & More
But My Mind Says, 
Let The Write Be Concise 
And Always Remember, 
KISS Principle While Writing!




Keep
It
Short And,
Simple. 



Yes, Writings Should Be Precise!
But, What To Do ? One after Another
Thought Keeps Flowing..................
Heart Explodes To Share More And More. 
Now, Let Me Stop Using, 
Stop Command !!!!


Simple
Thought
Ought To Be
Precise. 


PS :- Dear Bloggers, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For The Previous Post, "Shun And Samba".





4 comments:

anupama said...

Dear Sahana,
ShubhaSandhya!
It's a lovely and touching post,dear!Hope you are not asking me to write short posts.:)
I loved the images as always.
Between I was wondering which Principal one should kiss!:)
Oh,it's principle;no issues.
Wishing you a peaceful and happy evening,
Sasneham,
Anu

Hope said...

I like this!
words flow smoothly and you make the writing process sound so easy I'm sure it is for many but for me 'I wish'
I like the
'KISS principle' line as well. :)

take care!

deeps said...

ohhhh thats superb....

septembermom said...

Very nice!!!