Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Heart Says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Gradually 
My Heart Is 
Striping & Burning
Hard Feelings, 
Which Had 
Occupied
My Heart, 
As A 
Hidden Place
For 
Hidden Feelings :) :)

PS :- Dearies, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For Previous Post "VALENTINE"
PPS :- Dearies, "MY HEART SAYS" Is The Title Of This Post, Because As I Have Shared Via Poem, That Heart Is Slowly Stripping Off & Burning Hard Feelings, I Could Now Feel A Tender Weight Of A Heart!!!! Henceforth The Title Is My Heart Says, Which Is Saying................


Feel Me,
I Am Your Tender Heart
Your Soul IS Again
Re-Connected TO Me
I'm Your Best Buddy :) :)
Don't Leave Me All Alone!!!!
Trust Me
Believe Me
I Am Everything To You
You May Have Best Closest Friends
But, None Of Them May Be As I'm
Love Me, Hug Me,
Sleep With Me,
Think Of Me
I'm Your Best Buddy :) :)
  But Don't Leave Me All Alone.....

My Function Is Not Only To Pump & Circulate 
The Blood Through My Assistants,
Veins, Nerves, Arteries & Many More
Parts Of The Body,
But Also To Check If
Each & Every Part Of  The Body, 
Connected To Me & Brain
Is Functioning Consistently
Physically As Well As Mentally....
I'm Here To Help You
Any Time!!!!
I'm Your Best Buddy :) :)
Don't Leave Me Alone!!!!!!!!

PS :- Today's Post Is Quite A Huge Post!!!! Thanks A Lot For Reading :) :) I Just Wanted To Share Significance Of Heart!!!!

Contd......Next Post Would Be Continuation of This Post :) :)

8 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Both excellent poems, lovely to read.
Have a good day.

Yvonne.

AllbestMessages.com said...

its really very nice and and beautiful i like them both thanks for sharing this with us.


Holi messages

Amity said...

Great poem for the heart, for our hearts dear!!!

Keep on writing...:) You have the gift!

Mads... said...

so true nd beautiful..:):)

septembermom said...

Your heart comes through wonderfully in these lines. Enjoy your day!

Hemanth Potluri said...

2 cute poems :)..i like the second one so much explains every single bit of the heart :)..

urs..hemu..

prajyot said...

Superb,Excellent...nice poems...!! gr8 job

Gauri Mathur said...

Lovely!:)