Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Friendship Day Dearies :) :)

I Needed A Support
I Found You As My Pillar


I Needed A Kind Lovable Being
I Found In You. 


I Needed A Encouragement, 
I Keep Receiving It From You. 


I Needed What All I Wished
From You I Got & Will Keep Receiving Them :) :) 


Friendship Is A Bond, Which Doesn't Require  Any Documents Proof To Show Others, How Much Strong Is Our Friendship Is! 


True Friendship Doesn't Require Any, Validity, Recharge, Battery Charge, Activation, Confirmation, Verification. But,  It Requires, Trust, Understanding, Caring, Lovable, Faith, Belief, Smile, Hug To Make Ourselves, Feel The Best! 


True Friendship Needs, The "Safeway Locker" To Deposit Secrets And Lock With The Password of Belief & Trust. 


Yes, I Have Such A Friend, Thanks For Being With Me All The Time, My Dearest, "Sowmya Partha"


All My Dear Bloggers, Followers, "Wish You All A Very Happy Friendship Day"


Have A Great Day Ahead :) :) Enjoy & Make Sure, You Meet All Your Friends, Who Have Made Certain Instances & Meets "A Most Memorable Events of Your Life"


PS :- Dear Bloggers, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For The Previous Post, "Rain, My Life".


6 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

A most wonderful and delightful post to start my Sunday, Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi Sahana, thanks for the wishes and happy frndship day to u too..;)

adithyasaravana said...

happy friendship day Sahana.. I was laughing reading your anecdote comparing friendship and cell phone.. great week ahead

Hope said...

this is truly a wonderful post. Happy friendship day to you too!

KParthasarathi said...

Happy friendship day
It is a very nice post
Thanks

Saras said...

Sterling post for a stellar day!