Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SEAT, HEART, MIND, REMEDY & UGADI GREETINGS :) :)


Some One's Voice, 
Echoing Indepth of My Heart
As I Commanded My Mind
To Destroy All Unwanted Issues....



Hearing

Echoing


Agitated 


Rational


Talks



Murmuring &

Inducing 


Nth Command To


Destroy All Unwanted Issues....

Mind & Heart Are Fighting With Each Other. As Though,  I Commanded Them To Fight......Now, I Did This!!!!!!!!


Mind & Heart Listen
I Don't Want You Both


I Asked To Relieve Me
From Mental Stress.....
But, Instead You Both Are Fighting
I Execute MY Plans By A REMEDY TOOL.....

Rushing

Enhancing


Mental Stability & 


Ears


Deep Open & My Mouth Is


Yawning, Saying Tired....Paste Yourself On Bed :)  :)



PS :- Dearies, Thanks A Lot For Your Cherishable Compliments For Previous Post, "SOUL".

PPS :- Dearies, Wish You All A Very Happy Ugadi :) :) Today Is New Year According To Hindu Calendar. My Friend, Smt. Anupama Has Written Very Well About Ugadi. Click Here, To Read UGADI ARTICLE :) :)



8 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Stress is not a pleasant emotion, but it happens to us all at some point.
Your words are extremely good very well laid out and a pleasure to read.

Yvonne.

anupama said...

Dear Sahana,
Wishing you a Wonderful and Prosperous Ugadi!May your dreams come true!
Stress and chaos are part of life,dear.Blogging is areal good stress buster,naah?
Well explanatory words!Thanks a bunch for giving my link at your space.
Take rest and wishing you a good night's sleep!
Sasneham,
Anu

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

It has been wonderful visiting you and reading some of your acrostic, however Acrostic Only is a Monthly Meme where you write an acrostic on the words given each month, and follow certain rules, which are very flexible.

I so look forward to your participation.

Amity said...

You've got a handful of acros here my dear...:) I enjoyed reading them...

But just like what Amias has said, there are rules to follow to join and link ur acros...:)

See you soon at AO... :)

Have a nice day!

Anya said...

Wonderful lines written today
Love your cat picture !!!!

Have a nice evening
Anya :-)

Bernadine said...

Beautiful words and very true. I also enjoyed the images you placed with them.

The battle between heart and mind is one I know and can relate to very well.

septembermom said...

Your words often make me think. That's a good thing :)

Thanks for all your love and support. I really appreciate it :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

so many lovely words in one single post...awesomely written sahana...:)...

urs..hemu..

read all ur 4 post which i missed all were nice ...liked anger post more..